Weekend Deals

Thursday, September 24, 2009

I got a handy dandy email today that told me that I was chosen to be featured in this weekend's edition of Etsy's Weekend Deals! The 'deals' should be posted tomorrow. I'm having 15% off my entire shop in honor of my birthday which is next weekend! I'll be doing a craft show on my actual birthday at Biltmore Lake, so if you're in the Asheville area, come say hi and buy some discounted hair accessories! (You can also get the discount in my etsy store by putting "Weekend Deals" in the message to seller section at check out! )
Now I thought I'd post some fun pictures from a few weekends ago when I took Thimble Kiss to new extremes: Whitewater kayaking! Okay, so my kayak was only inflatable, but it was still important to look stylish on the river! The wet suits made that kind of hard.



1 comments:

jpeg said...

If ThimbleKisses can hold up on a whitewater kayaking trip, I need to buy more than one. High five across state lines! You are seriously the new ETSY queen. Screw Winter Park!

Post a Comment

 
◄ Design by Pocket